Extreme care should be taken while buying a new Air conditioner. It is among the Home Appliances which can significantly shoot up your electricity bill . If your Budget is not allowing to purchase new AC then simply go for Second Hand AC and buy it directly from classified website like OLX, Quikr etc....(OR) if you are having old Air Conditioner which is not in a working condition then simply move towards Juggad wala direction and book AC Repair Service in Mumbai from SmartFind, Urbanclap, Zimmber etc..its worth every penny when you book service from these online marketplaces.
Ok, Lets Forget about purchasing old AC, We are gathered here to know about the Things to consider while buying a new AC.
1. Size of Air Condition
Consider these factors while Choosing the Size of Air Condition
1. Size of Your Room - Size of Room determine the need of Air which need to be cool by your AC.
2. Every Human Being emits some amount of Heat and AC need to cool that Heat.
3. More number of windows more number of heat will come from outside. If your windows are not properly insulated cooling load will increase on AC.
4. Wall of your home are constructed in such a way facing the sun then walls will absorb heat which will increase the cooling load on AC.
5. Most of the Electrical Appliances emit heat for example - Incandescent Light Bulb. Now this heat need to be cooled by AC.
6. Keep your Room Clutter free. Every item in the room get cooled by AC. Lesser the amount of item lesser the energy required to cool that items.
2. Energy Efficiency Rating
Earlier Energy efficiency is calculated on the basis of EER but now it is calculated on the basis of ISEER ie Indian Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (ISEER). ISEER measures energy efficiency of AC based on Average weighted at the outside performance at outside temperature between 24 & 43 degree celsius based on Indian Weather data.
Instead of Aluminium Condensor go for Copper Condensor. Copper Condensor are little bit costly but will give more cooling & enegy efficiency as compared to Aluminium Condensor.
While puchasing AC, Ensure the quality & brand of the AC. Please note that Air Condition once bought will go on for the next 10 years.
Always buy new AC from well known brand such as Mitsubishi, O-General, Hitachi, Daikin, Voltas, Carrier, Sharp, LG, Whirlpool, Bluestar.
6. From Where to Buy
Before buying a AC take a reference from your neighbor's and friends about there AC. Which brand they have purchased, Features, How it is working, Maintenance cost etc...etc...after that enquire & compare the price from the local market & Online Website like Flipkart, Amazon, Ebay etc...
RadhaRani, a leading Marble Dealer in India deals in all variety ..
Leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Sawariya Beverages which inc..
Mounthill Realty is one of the most reputed real estate property ..